Friday, March 18, 2011

Colorful Inspiration

The colorful living room pictures, as featured in homedesignparadise.com, have a remarkably similar floor plan and layout to my weekend house--including the exposed ceiling (yet to come). Although this look is far more vibrant than the relaxed beach look I'm going for, the seafoam wall color is definitely a winner. What do you think? (Images taken from: http://homedesignparadise.com/interior-design/pretty-small-living-room-and-walls-by-madeline-caesar)





3 comments:

  1. i am looking at a colour by gliden called "cornflower bouquet". nice pale blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of Ralph Lauren's "Killington Traverse." It's close to a seafoam, but it's nice and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg: Sounds gorgeous, and I will check it out. Cornflower blue and periwinkle have always been among my favorite colors.

    T: Interesting...I'll take a trip to Home Depot manana!

    ReplyDelete